Under the current economic situation, how to adjust the digital printing market?
the rapid development of digital printing is the general trend, and it may occupy half of the whole printing market in a few years. Enterprises should decide how to invest in equipment according to their own strength and market changes. For printing enterprises with strong strength, they can purchase advanced digital printing equipment at one time. When purchasing, attention should be paid to the selection of digital printing equipment that meets the needs of the enterprise, is reliable in quality, and will not lag behind for a long time. This kind of equipment can print long version and short version, so as to realize one-stop service, improve the utilization rate of the equipment and increase the profit return. For printing enterprises with limited financial strength, they can use digital technology to transform and upgrade the existing traditional printing equipment. For example, using digital technology to transform the ink supply system to better realize the preset of ink; Using digital technology to transform the existing sheet fed system, realize the shaftless transmission of paper feeding and printing; Install registration and quality control system to improve printing quality and efficiency, which is cost saving; Use digital technology and new technology to transform and improve the drying system of traditional printing equipment, improve the drying quality and reduce energy consumption; Transform the ink supply system, water supply system, gas supply system and heating system to reduce pollution, energy conservation and consumption
also, the overall quality of digital printing products is lower than that of traditional printing. To break through this bottleneck, we should start from the aspects of equipment, technology, technology and talents; Strengthen the training and improvement of talents' skills and improve their quality; Strengthen management and constantly improve the quality level of digital printing. As long as we take it seriously, it is completely possible for digital printing to catch up with or even exceed the quality level of traditional printing. As long as the same quality, low price and good quality are achieved, the market of digital printing will naturally expand rapidly
1. Boost confidence and intervene as soon as possible. It is undeniable that the external environment for the development of printing enterprises is not ideal and loose at present and in the future due to the uncertainty and unpredictability of the objective economic situation. Enterprises have crossed the threshold of the 2008 financial crisis and encountered the European debt crisis. The sharp rise in labor costs and material costs of printing enterprises has caused the production costs to remain high, and after years of continuous sharp decline, the printing price is at a super low level, mainly due to the instability of raw material prices and strict environmental protection regulations; The printing market situation of oversupply will exist for a long time, which will inevitably lead to the idleness of production capacity and the reduction of production efficiency; Under the circumstances of lack of funds and high financing costs, many entrepreneurs are low in confidence and helpless. In the period when digital printing develops vigorously and coexists with traditional printing, enterprises and businesses need to have a long-term vision, not be frightened by the current difficulties, stand up and rush forward, intervene in digital printing as soon as possible, adhere to practice and experience, and occupy the commanding height of digital printing. Which enterprise has done this will win today, tomorrow and future of the printing market
2. Combine with reality and practice constantly. Digital publishing will inevitably lead to the reform of printing technology. On the basis of expanding traditional printing, printing enterprises should actively adopt digital technology and network technology, transform printing processes, vigorously develop digital printing, and improve the ability to provide diversified and personalized services to consumers. First, we should take the initiative to carry out the digital transformation of equipment, such as accelerating the development of computer direct plate making (CTP) technology and phasing out the traditional prepress preparation and plate making system; Purchase appropriate digital and intelligent printing machines and corresponding post press binding equipment to implement digital printing. Second, we should implement digital printing in a comprehensive and broad sense. That is, the digitalization of printing process, mainly including the collection of digital pictures and texts, digital composition, digital proofing, digital printing and pre press control post press processing; Digitalization of printed content mainly includes the generation of digital printed pages suitable for network transmission and remote transmission, the establishment of a digital printed content database, the storage, query, development, distribution and reuse of digital resources to serve the needs of other media; The digitalization of printing operation and management mainly includes the establishment of printing services to provide customers with more convenient services through automatic quotation, order receiving, remote printing, personalized services, job tracking, etc
3. Implement green digital printing. Printing enterprises must give consideration to green printing while implementing digital printing, and the two must develop simultaneously, because green printing covers all printing methods. When implementing green printing, enterprises must consider resource conservation, energy consumption reduction, pollutant emission, recycling and other issues, and organize production according to the requirements of green printing standards, so that the printed matter produced meets the requirements of green environmental protection. In order to integrate green printing into digital printing, the two highlights work for enterprises at the same time
4. Break through bottlenecks and promote development. At present, the scale of digital printing in China is small, accounting for only a few percent of the printing market share. The first reason is the high cost. Operating enterprises cannot see profit returns in the short term. In addition, the cycle of technology update is getting shorter and shorter. Enterprises often wait for the stability of the digital printing market before investing in equipment. Due to the high operating cost, digital printing is expensive, especially in on-demand printing with large printing volume. This has affected the expansion of the digital printing market
5. Innovative operation. In the past, it was often said that Zhejiang Province planned to exceed 1trillion yuan in the annual output value of the new material industry by 2022. Good wine is not afraid of deep alleys. The implication is that as long as the product quality is good, customers will naturally come to the door. In the new historical period, enterprises are not only production units, but also sales units, that is, good wine should also be often shouted. In terms of innovative business models, many enterprises have made beneficial explorations, such as: chain operation, remote operation, and making digital printing bigger and stronger through scale expansion; Multi channel product display to establish public praise and image; Extend the service chain, provide customers with complete solutions, and increase the value of digital printing